CHOCOLATE CHIP PROTEIN OATMEAL BARS ARE HERE!
This healthy treat is made with clean, quality ingredients and is gluten-free and dairy-free! Wahoo! I feel like I always have to celebrate when I find a recipe or a snack that’s gluten-free AND dairy-free. You can snack on one for a healthier dessert option, or eat it for a more decadent breakfast with some berries! Either way, you’ll definitely enjoy this yummy recipe!
For this recipe, I used Vega Sport Vanilla protein powder, which is a staple of mine for smoothies and protein recipes. I also used mostly all organic ingredients, especially the apple sauce!
– 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder
– 1/4 cup almond flour
– 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
– 3 tbsp coconut flour
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
– 1 tbsp nut butter
– 1/4 cup nut milk
– 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (for dairy-free use Enjoy Life brand)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl
3. Press into baking pan
4. Cook for 15-18 minutes or desired consistency
Thats it! Simple, easy, and in less than 20 minutes! Comment your favorite recipe below and Ill try and “clean it up”!